[3830] WAE RTTY N2FF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ff@optonline.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY N2FF Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 16:37:13 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: East Williston,NY
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:   28   1344     0    48
   40:   72   7626    10    93
   20:  116  39528   250   108
   15:   81  20736   207    72
   10:    7    207    20    10
--------------------------------
Total:  304  69504   487   331  Total Score = 261,821

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

I was hopeing that band conditions would be better.  Twenty was again noisy
here
and 15 did not really open. Conditions and score were much better in 2008.  I
was pretty agressive about seeking QTCs this year. The high point was getting
QTCs from a JA through aurora Saturday night.  Tomy surprise he asked.  I sent
and received a total of 487 QTCs.

Not much time Sunday as we had the ARRL Hudson Division Awards Luncheon to
attend.  A great event!  Anyone looking for Jerry,NO2T, should know he was not
on as he was getting an award at the luncheon. I got in 3 hours early Sunday (6
to 9 local) moring plus the last hour and a half of the contest.

I have learned tolove QTCs in RTTY contests. I would not like to do them in all
contests but once I year I can do them. For years I hated them and got annoyed
that stations kept asking for them.  I have now gone to the dark side and have
begun pestering folks for them.

Is that like changing political parties?