[3830] WAE RTTY W0RAA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dickt@w0raa.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY W0RAA Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 21:23:34 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W0RAA
Operator(s): W0RAA
Station: W0RAA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: COLORADO
Operating Time (hrs): 14:43

   80:  000  000   000   000
   40:  099  000   000   021
   20:  211  000   100   037
   15:  088  000   020   020
   10:  008  000   010   005
------------------------------
Total:  406  000   130   083  Total Score = 100,232

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Band conditions were fair.  I checked 10 meters and heard some activity, but not
as much as I had hoped.  My best results were on 20, 40 & 15 meters, in that
order.  Writelog does a really great job of sending and receiving the QTC
exchanges.  And the QTC's help the overall score.  This was the first time I
ever operated High Power in a contest, but it was a decision that it was either
HP or limited Q's.  I started out LP, and when I switched to HP the Runs
certainly improved.  This was my best showing in this contest.  Thanks to all
who provided contacts.