[3830] CQWW CW KG7H SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KG7H SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 21:56:35 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KG7H
Operator(s): KG7H
Station: KG7H

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: IDAHO
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:   38    14       18
   80:  110    22       43
   40:  238    30       88
   20:  349    29      102
   15:  244    25       59
   10:   62    10       24
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Great conditions this time - What a great way to spend a snow bound weekend in
the northern panhandle of Idaho - got a foot of light snow. Some brief power
outages and temporary loss of satellite internet (snow covered dish) were the
only problems. I am so far north (48 degrees) that I don't normally get much
long path to europe, but this time definitely worked louder sigs to SW to eu on
both 20 and 40 meters. Had some great 160 dx this time - ZL8, VK6 KH2, UA0 and
lots of JAs. My first CQWW season with a K3 - love the rig - especially the
"spot" button which I just discovered! Had a great time - thanks for everyone
participating to make it such fun --- best 73 de Craig KG7H