[3830] ARRL 10 VE7XF SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 VE7XF SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 16:49:43 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: VE7XF
Operator(s): VE7XF
Station: VE7XF

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: near Vancouver
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   CW:  381    65
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  381    65  Total Score = 99,060

Club: Orca DXCC

Comments:

Nice to have the XEs join us, but some of them confused N1MM - 'VER' got
credited to 'Vermont'(!) I expect that will get fixed.

Tough slogging as expected with the flux where it is. Had a great run to the
east coast from 1700z Sunday for an hour and a half - it felt like 20m!
Surprised to have V51YJ call me on Saturday morning, the only AF QSO. Nothing
from EU or the Atlantic. The usual SA throughout, and OC on Saturday to keep it
interesting, but only a few JA near the end on Sunday.

A few forced QRTs from either the K3, MicroHam or N1MM, not sure which. Lost a
few Qs as a result of the crashes (sorry, guys - QFC), but was able to recover
with the Begali until things cooled down enough for a computer and radio
reset.

CU all in the RAC next Saturday.
My kingdom for a few more sunspots!

Ralph, VE7XF