[3830] RTTY Roundup KB9OWD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KB9OWD Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 11:01:07 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KB9OWD
Operator(s): KB9OWD
Station: KB9OWD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 0.25

------------
   80:
   40:   1
   20:
   15:   2
   10:
------------
Total:   3  State/Prov = 2  Countries = 0  Total Score = 6

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

After having our first baby the week before, I had no radio plans.  I got on a
bit in NAQP CW since I had signed up for a team.  I thought I would make a few
qso's in the RTTY event as well.  I got on it and realized there was no way my
brain was into 2 contests this weekend.  I made 3 qso's and that was enough,
back to CW.

The new addition may have me off more than usual for a little bit but will be
back for sure in both ends of ARRL DX in Feb and March!

73,

Ryan KB9OWD