[3830] RTTY Roundup 4U1WB(AJ3M) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, AJ3M@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup 4U1WB(AJ3M) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 11:27:40 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: 4U1WB
Operator(s): AJ3M
Station: 4U1WB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: DC
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:
   40:  128
   20:  204
   15:   56
   10:
------------
Total:  388  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 16  Total Score = 26,384

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Although it was a part time effort and I had a few problems, I had a good time
operating from the World Bank club station in Washington, DC. Due to the
TL-922A's intermittent problems, I was often running just barefoot. The
TS-940S, too, had intermittent problems. Whenever I used the ten key to enter a
serial number, it wiped the QSO.

Thank you very much for the QSOs. It was my pleasure to print all the familiar
call signs.

QSL via KK4HD via Buro or direct (SASE).

73,

Masa, AJ3M

Masa Miura, AJ3M
Bethesda, MD