[3830] CQ160 CW W9RE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W9RE Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 12:07:06 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

Total:  QSOs = 1242  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 53  Total Score = 435,490

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Basically operated from 2200z to 0800z both days to maximize the fun.  First
night worked 100-10 pointers and 40 the second night.  A PB for this station.
Surprised to not work more CA and SA stations with the good conditions.  Missed
ID!!!!

Agree with ZV's comments on the station spacing issue.  I used the  tightest
filters I've ever used in a contest. Normally I just use 400 but dropped to 300
some of the time.

Even though 160 this year has not been as good as in the past few, it was great
to have good conditions on this contest weekend.