[3830] CQ160 CW KH6LC Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh6lc@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KH6LC Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 16:51:49 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): N6KB, NH6V
Station: KH6LC

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Kea'au, Hawai'i
Operating Time (hrs): 21.5

Total:  QSOs = 596  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 29  Total Score = 505,164

Club:

Comments:

Great contest.  Mahalo to all, especially to those who struggled with us to
complete the QSO.  We thought conditions were pretty good this year and we
worked a bit more DX than in the past.  We were blessed with a very low noise
level this year.

Countries worked:

AF   AS   EU   NA   OC   SA
__   __   __   __   __   __

EA8  A7   CT   C6   FO   CE
     BV   CU   FM   KH2  HC
     BY   OH   KL   KH6  PJ2
     HL        KP2  VK
     JA        KP4  ZL
     JT        VP9
     UA9       XE
     UK
     UN
     VR

Missed states/provinces: MS, LB, MB, NU, NWT, YT

K3, Alpha 77, vertical & beverages.

Hope to work you all in the upcoming ARRL DX contests.

73 & Aloha,
KH6LC