[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 20:58:22 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 4

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.48

  160:   4      3
   80:  18     14
   40:  23     20
   20:   1      1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  46     38  Total Score = 1,748

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to all for the Q's tonight in this very freewheeling half an hour. Wow
did the mults flow tonight on 40 meters.  Pleased to work k6zz in So Cal, I
think for first time, and to hear a few other new calls.  This is a new
personal best score for me.

When I got to 160 meters, it was a new world, thanks to the Beverage that was
hastily put up before CQWW 160 last weekend.  This antenna facilitated a VP8ORK
160m Q last night. . even tho it's a Eu Beverage it was still better than the
vertical on Rx. Plus a bunch of Eu Q's in the CQWW at 200w.  With luck will
have a 100 foot plus vertical up shortly, maybe by end of the Ladder, as I've
just located a source of free Al irrigation tubing (2, 3 and 4 inch dia), which
hasn't been used in our county for several years now.  Most was recycled, but
some is squirreled away in barns or piled on the edges of vineyards.

73 Bill n6zfo