[3830] NA Sprint CW KB9OWD LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ryantiff@charter.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KB9OWD LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 20:07:17 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: KB9OWD
Operator(s): KB9OWD
Station: KB9OWD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:  53       19
   40:  25        9
   20:
---------------------
Total:  78     Mults = 28  Total Score = 2,184

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Snowbound

Comments:

A few hours just to hand out a few qso's from home, nothing serious here.  After
church, supper with XYL and some time with our newborn, I popped on just after
0200Z for the last couple of hours.  NIL on 20.  40 and 80 both seemed OK at
best, but had a rough go of it on 80, lots of repeats.

This is my first NA sprint.  I do like the format, however I note in the rules
that a complete exchange includes their call and your own call.  Had alot of
folks coming back "KB9OWD NR" and leaving out their own call.  I would say
about 50% failed to give me the complete exchange as the rules state it.

Thanks to those that pulled out my weak signal from home!

73,

Ryan KB9OWD