[3830] NA Sprint CW NO3M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW NO3M LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 20:08:09 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: NO3M
Operator(s): NO3M
Station: NO3M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:  116      10
   40:   84      23
   20:   30       8
---------------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Team: MRRC/NCC Team #1

Comments:

I've never been so pissed off during a contest as I was tonight....

I don't know whether it's N1MM updates or some other software (Microham router
or MK2R+ firmware), but moving focus and attempting to send CW would more than
occasionally not send anything!@^#%  Even rolled back to N1MM 10.12.9 before
the contest as I saw this crap happen during last night's practice.  It's
probably not N1MM, but the junk MK2R/Microham updates, unless upgrading N1MM
and then downgrading left something behind... idk.

Glad this one is over, almost smashed the glass top on the desk......

on the bright side, sounds like everyone was down on numbers, tough night.

73 - eric no3m