[3830] MnQP K0TG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP K0TG Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 20:45:48 -0800
                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 2:20

  160:
   80:
   40:      66        1
   20:      34       29
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
-------------------------
Total:     100       30  Mults = 46  Total Score = 11,960

Club:

Comments:

I had planned on operating the whole contest until I realized I was double
booked for the weekend.  So I was only able to get on for a couple of hours in
the beginning.  Ramesy county was well represented though.  :)

In the short time I  operated I had some good short runs on 20 SSB and lots of
callers on CW.  It is good to be the DX!

It was hard to hear the mobiles on 40 again this year.  I did manage to work
K0PC/REN at the end of my available time.

I had one comment from a station on SSB on how much he likes our contest.  All
the activity sure makes it popular.  It is fun for us and the people on the
other end as well.

73, John  K0TG