[3830] ARRLDX CW K6XN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K6XN@ATT.NET
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K6XN SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 17:32:11 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K6XN
Operator(s): K6XN
Station: K6XN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   36    13
   15:   63    30
   10:   41    18
-------------------
Total:  140    61  Total Score = 25,620

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was a casual effort as I was working stations on breaks from working on
building my new SteppIR 4 element antenna with the 6M and 30M/40M options. My
beloved old KLM KT34-XA yagi and KLM 40M dipole were destroyred in a recent
storm so I decided to work on assembling my new SteppIR antenna. 15M and 10M
were basically the only bands I could really get on currently. :-( I hope to
have the new atenna ensemble assembled and up in a few weeks weather
permitting. Lots of fun and thanks for the QSOs!!! Its great to see 10M and 15M
so active. 73, Ted, K6XN