[3830] NAQP RTTY WF7T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brad.wf7t@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY WF7T Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 22:27:02 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:  186    44
   40:  185    46
   20:  104    28
   15:   47    12
   10:    3     2
-------------------
Total:  525   132  Total Score = 69,300

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG #1

Comments:

Had a great time.  Thanks to NCJ for putting on a fun RTTY contest, and thanks
to all for the Qs.  Only my second contest using SO2R so please forgive my
errors and delays. Lots of new calls and nice to hear the old ones too! I
believe this raw score is a  personal best.

Wished I had better antennas for the high bands.  Pretty much worked everything
that I could hear.  Did not have the ability to switch antennas between rigs so
I am sure I missed out especially on 15/10. Need also to continue improvements
in filtering and automation.

73 Brad WF7T
Nashville, TN

---