[3830] WPX CW KT2Z(K5NA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5na@ecpi.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KT2Z(K5NA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 11:34:38 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KT2Z
Operator(s): K5NA
Station: K5NA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   13
   80:   90
   40:  785
   20: 1086
   15:  557
   10:   55
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

It has been a while since I did a single-op all band effort and I felt the urge
to do one again.

I started the contest tired because of a busy Friday. But that didn't seem to
be a problem with all the allowed time off. I got better at the SO2R stuff as
the contest went on.

Ended up making a LOT of QSOs but not a lot of QSO points or mults to show for
it. I doubt I will make the top ten, but maybe the top twenty. But such is life
in the Midwest.

Thanks to my son, KT2Z, for allowing me to use his call again.

73, Richard - K5NA