[3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 20:08:26 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 12

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   1      1
   80:   7      6
   40:  16     12
   20:  20     12
   15:   2      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  46     32  Total Score = 1,472

Club:

Comments:

That was fun!! My apologies for the chirps, using my old TS940S now as the FT1K
CAT control is broke from lighting, and it chirps when I run full breakin.

Tonite 15m was long, a few very good sigs before the NS from K7SS and N3ZZ, but
otherwise tough.. 20m and 40m were the bands, LOTS of noise from storms on 80m
and only K0UK on 160m, thanks brother Bill!! and GREAT job and score!!

Was fun to be back on after missing last week, was in KS for a swim meet for my
daughter.. that was certainly worth it..

AND I ALMOST got to W0BH QTH.. but couldn't quite work it out with the vehicle,
I was in Topeka KS.. and Bob in Hesston KS, about a 2 hour drive.. maybe next
time, Bob, and GREAT talking with you.

Ok, thanks for the fun, 73 God Bless, Todd WD0T