[3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 20:44:39 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 19

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   1      1
   80:   5      5
   40:  17     13
   20:  22     15
   15:   0      0
   10:
-------------------
Total:  45     34  Total Score = 1,530

Club:

Comments:

Got off to a SLOW start, 15m not helping much here, and getting tougher to work
stations on that band, I could hear a few but they couldn't hear me, too weak..
20m was excellent,  HUGE signals from N6RO, K6VVA-

40m was good, 80 extremely noisy and with no beverages had to use the 40m yagi
or 20m tribander to Rx on 80 and 160m..

Thanks Karl, K9BGL for last 2 Q's, 160m followed by 80m, both mults, that was
fun right at closing time!!

CU Next week, hopefully have the FT1K fixed, my chirpy 940 is interesting to
use! 73 God Bless, Todd WD0T

5 minute breakdowns:9,8,6,10,6,6.. very poor finish.