[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 20:28:48 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 26

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.45
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:  13     11
   40:  20     15
   20:  19      8
   15:   1      1
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  53     35  Total Score = 1,855

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

What a crazy night for me. One of my atomic clocks, the analog one, was three
minutes slow, and I assumed that one was correct. So when I tuned 15 meters
"just before" the bell rang, and heard K5OT CQing, I thought Larry was messing
around for a signal report and gave him a silly QSO, sending SNS. He gave me
number 3, so I figured something was amiss. It was then I tried to clean up the
contact and give him nr 1. That was the first three minutes of the NS for me
tonight.

But after that everything fell into a groove, and it was one of my best nights.
Unfortunately, Irma the Mult Goddess fell down on the job tonight on both 20 and
40. Gotta talk with that lady.

80 and 160 were the best I've heard them in forever. I went to 160 too late,
and thought K9BGL came back to my frantic NS CQ with ten seconds to go, but
alas, he worked someone else.

All in all, I felt sharp, and the station played well, except that I was a
total lid at the start. Sorry, Larry.

K5OT was my only three bagger.

Nice to work DANWA mobile.

Messed up K6UFO with N6ZFO once. Got the call right, Mork. "You are in the log,
OM."

Welcome to W0MU in Montana. Good location.

Lots of fun. Lots of excellent operators. Tnx all.

Five minute segments: 5 (great start â?" not), 11, 10, 6, 10 (excellent 80
meters), and 9 (ditto).