[3830] SAC CW OH0X(OH2UA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh2ua@oh2u.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW OH0X(OH2UA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 13:00:59 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: OH0X
Operator(s): OH2UA
Station: OH0X

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

   80:  337    46
   40:  556    53
   20:  719    63
   15:  412    60
   10:  126    40
-------------------
Total: 2150   262  Total Score = 1,272,000

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

I had an honor to put OH0X on air for the first time as one of the Radio Arcala
stations. Old Brando contest station was recently rebuild and this was the
first test for renewed setup. I was happy to see that hard work paid off and
not a single problem was faced during the contest.

Unfortunately my target of breaking 2milj pts / 3000Q felt *really* short, but
at least this operation proofed to me that it's doable.

Thank you very much for all non-Scandinavians for taking part in SAC year after
year. I hope that you noticed this year somehow specific at least from activity
point of view. I guess I haven't heard such a big numbers outside Scandinavia
ever before.

See ya' on SSB!

73 de Toni, OH2UA