[3830] TxQP N5TM Multi-Op Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TxQP N5TM Multi-Op Mobile LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 15:47:21 -0700
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: N5TM
Operator(s): N5TM, K5GQ
Station: N5TM

Class: Multi-Op Mobile LP
QTH: Katy, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:
   80:    38
   40:   283
   20:   795
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  1116    0       0  Mults = 91  Total Score = 329,668

Club: Northwest Amateur Radio Society

Comments:

Wow..... Another great TQP...  Thanks to everyone who followed us around!!!

Saturday started out slow with poor condx on 20m. Finally about 3pm, 20 opened
to EU.  Never heard any SA stations.  The evening was better with good sigs on
20, 40 and 80.

Sunday was much better with non-stop pile ups all day on both 20 and 40m. The
pileups were incredible.  Thanks to everyone for being patient and courteous.
The last hour on Sundays insane!!!.  Sorry we could not get to everyone.

Our best Q rate was 240/hr, with many sustained rates of 120/hr or more.

This contest would not happen if it weren't for all the  out of state
stations.

Great bunch of operatros!!!!

Now to de-compress.....

Dan (n5tm)