[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 05:11:56 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 4

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:  13     10
   40:  14      7
   20:   7      3
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  34     20  Total Score = 680

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  Conditions on 40 and 80 were
excellent during SNS.  I lost most of the first five minutes of NS due to
computer problems.  I hadn't forgotten about the changed exchange for tonight,
but I had forgotten to set the computer up to log and send the correct
exchange.  Took nearly five minutes to get that straightened out.  20M was fine
to the west coast and no where else.  40M had gotten much longer since SNS.
Wasn't able to work anyone closer than MA and MN. Did hear KZ5D on 40M, but Art
didn't hear me.  Nice to have Dink, N7WA, QRV.  Hope he will become a regular on
Thursday nights.  80M was good to everywhere except the Pacific NW.  N6RO and
N3ZZ had good signals on 80M.  Nice to hear all the old calls in the exchange
in place of names tonight.  Ken, N6RO, had his computer set to slow down for
his KN2EIU original call.  Maybe I am the only one QRV on Wednesdays who had
hundreds of QSOs with K2EIU.  See you all in ARRL SS.  I will be signing my own
call as guest op at WW4LL.  Have a good weekend.  I will miss NS next Thursday.
73, John, K4BAI.