[3830] WAE RTTY N2WN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY N2WN Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 06:00:10 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Grainger Co., Tn
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:   21   51    30    24
   10:  298  758   460   106
------------------------------
Total:  319  809   490   130  Total Score = 105,170

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Had limited time, so played on and off mostly on 10. Trying to get a better feel
for CQWW and add entities while I can...

Some of the pileups were gnarly, to say the least, timing was horrible in some
cases (SO2R newbies maybe) and too many were sending calls 5 to 8 times. We
need some way to help new, and old, players understand that short(er) calls
make things go smoother. Listen to the "pros" and learn, heck just listen once
in a while. There were several people so obnoxious (fade to memories of "Animal
House") that I decided to move rather than deal with them.

Seriously a bunch of good operators overall and many new calls added to the
log. All QSOs uploaded to LoTW and eQSL.

See you in CQWWDX CW, maybe in SSSSB too. Best of the Season to all.

73,
Julius
n2wn