[3830] WAE RTTY DD1A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY DD1A M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 06:17:10 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: DD1A
Operator(s): HB9BJL, DH1GAP, DJ0LX, DL1II
Station: DD1A

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  132   132     0   128
   40:  420   580   160   210
   20:  191   320   129   130
   15:  101   181    80    84
   10:  169   500   331   130
-------------------------------
Total: 1013  1714   700   682  Total Score = 1,172,376

Club:

Comments:

After the CQWW our second RTTY-Contest. After we get used to the QTC-procedure
with our sofware we had fun with it. Unfortunately one OP couldnÂ't participate
throug desease and one sprained his foot on Sunday wen he was making some
sports
in his offtime.
Fortunately Murphy didnÂ't visit our eguipment and al run as it shoud.

Tanks to al who had called us and had been patient with the QTC-exchange.

73s