[3830] ARRL 10 CW5W(@CX6VM) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 CW5W(@CX6VM) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 03:45:01 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: CW5W
Operator(s): PY3VK, CX2DK, CX3AL, CX4DX, CX5TR, CX7AF, CX6VM
Station: CX6VM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: EL MANGRULLO
Operating Time (hrs): 36

   CW: 2021   188
  SSB: 1114   181
-------------------
Total: 3135   369  Total Score = 3,805,128

Club:

Comments:

Nice to see 10 mts open!

We have a great time in "El Mangrullo" with the friends. Nice to have Marcelo
CX2DK for the first time joining the Team. Thanks Fabiano PY3VK for travel from
Brazil again, and the usual members of the Team: Leo CX3AL, Claudio CX4DX, Alan
CX5TR (he needed to return home early Sunday) and Pancho CX7AF.

Specially Thanks to my mother Sonnia CX4VA who had a hip surgery on Thursday
before the contest but encouraged me to travel to the station to receive the
friends and operate the contest anyway.

And to Carolina and Nair for the oustanding support during the weekend!

Hope all the best for you guys. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2012!

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W