[3830] RTTY Roundup KG4IGC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg4igc@att.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KG4IGC Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 11:39:42 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Summerville,SC
Operating Time (hrs): 13:21

------------
   80:   50
   40:   91
   20:   57
   15:   46
   10:   13
------------
Total:  257  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 22  Total Score = 17,476

Club: Low Country Contest Club

Comments:

Hello all! Casually worked this contest while doing other things that needed to
be done around the house and on the road. Had a good time while operating,
worked fellow club members K7OM/4, AF4OX, and Super DXer Dave NJ4F. Conditions
were not optimal for DX multipliers, worked allot of Stateside, including every
ham in the state of California. There was a nice opening to Africa on 10 meters
Sunday morning, worked Morocco and heard Namibia, which was very cool. Was
hoping that 40 meters would open to Europe early Sunday morning, but due to
lousy band conditions, was only able to work a few countries. Got to work Alex
KR1ST up in Pennsylvania Sunday, which was a real treat! Had really good luck
with all my antennas for a change, everything played well, no Murphy. TNX goes
out to Dave NJ4F for helping me straighten out an issue (self inflicted) with
N1MM, really appreciate the help!

Rig: Yaesu FT1000MP field
Power: 50-100 watts
Antennas used: Gap Challenger, 282' horizontal loop, 2 extended Double Zepps
(N/S, E/W)

Cheers and 73,
Frank KG4IGC