[3830] RTTY Roundup LZ9R M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup LZ9R M/S LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 11:40:59 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY+PACKET
Station: LZ9R

Class: M/S LP
QTH: nr.Aitos
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  164
   40:  300
   20:  165
   15:  163
   10:   18
------------
Total:  810  State/Prov = 35  Countries = 70  Total Score = 85,050

Club:

Comments:

Interesting propagation.It seems that 40 was best band from
this location.AA5AU called me during sunday morning slow EU run
on 20m.Band was open into midwest USA, but actually no others
were worked.This was my personal best so far in QSO and multipliers.
Couldn't find some pretty easy states/provinces.
p.s. Was pleased to work WA5VGI before contest for my first CA LP on 80M !!!
Old trusty WF1B worked without a glitch.

73 es CU in WPX RY
Nasko LZ3YY ( LZ9R )