[3830] RTTY Roundup KC2LST Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, edeveloper_1@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KC2LST Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 17:47:11 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KC2LST
Operator(s): KC2LST
Station: KC2LST

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Parsippany, NJ
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:
   40:   86
   20:  126
   15:   65
   10:   32
------------
Total:  309  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 35  Total Score = 25,338

Club:

Comments:

Lots of activity in this contest and the bands were in very good shape! I made
plenty of QSOs in the operating time I was able to devote. In hindsight (always
20/20 of course) I should have focused more on morning operating time to catch
those multipliers in EU/AF, and should have spent some time on 80m to get some
of those close-in multipliers. Food for thought for next year's event! Thanks
to all for the QSOs and special thanks to those who took the time to dig my
call out when the going got thick. See you next time!