[3830] RTTY Roundup AB1J Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ktfrog007@aol.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup AB1J Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 16:53:43 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Waltham, EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:   91
   40:  243
   20:  149
   15:  273
   10:   71
------------
Total:  827  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 47  Total Score = 83,527

Club:

Comments:

>From the Sherlock Holmes short story "Silver Blaze":

"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
"To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
"The dog did nothing in the night-time."
"That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.

I'd remark that the curious incident of this contest was that 10m
didn't bark. All I got was a few yelps. I worked more stations on
80 than 10. It was deja vu 2011 all over again, although 15 was
more productive. What would I do without 40?

I was bedridden the week before the contest with severe back pain,
a new problem for me. I can now certainly empathize with other such
sufferers. It seemed I'd have to skip the contest, but bed rest
and Percocet did the trick and I woke up Satuday morning feeling
almost normal, so I decided to give it a whirl and scram it if I
couldn't keep up the pace. I did make it all the way through and
set a new personal QSO record. It turned out, however, that I was
more physically and mentally fatigued than I realized and made a
lot of mistakes operating and logging. If you thought I was acting
weird, well, I was.

Thanks for all the Qs and see you in the WPX-RTTY in February.

73,
Kermit (Ken) AB1J