[3830] NAQP CW W1WBB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W1WBB Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 17:39:58 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

  160:
   80:
   40:   28    20
   20:  134    36
   15:   59    23
   10:   15     8
-------------------
Total:  236    87  Total Score = 20,532

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Team: CTRI CG - Morse Men

Comments:

Very part-time...Just a few hours on between the out-of-town contest club
meeting and NFL football.  Too tired to return to the fray for last few hours.

Got a chuckle when I heard/worked my first W-Zero named "Tebow"...believe us
New Englanders got the last laugh though...Patriots 45, Broncos 10!

Made quite a few QSYs on request ... only some successful with 15m and 10m
having died out early here.

DX worked: NP2 and XE2 for mults/points; PY2 for points only.