[3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 19:47:45 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 3

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   4      4
   80:  12     11
   40:  21     14
   20:   3      3
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  40     32  Total Score = 1,280

Club:

Comments:

Fun nite as usual, but a struggle to get anyone to hear me tonite, got beat out
a LOT, especially by K0AD-- great job Al!He was very loud and just smokin!

First time to work stations on 20m from here, but I think I spent too much time
trying to work guys who couldn't hear me.

40m was good Q and mult wise, but too much RTTY qrm to be an effective slot in
the band, think we need to look hard at moving up in frequency to get away from
those guys.

80m wasn't bad, but got beat a lot, same on 160m, seemed all the bands I had a
blanket over the signal!! One of those nites,but that  makes it fun!!

Five minute breakdowns: 6,7,8,7,7,5.. Started slow, ended slow AND slow in the
middle, was the nite it was tonite!!

Ok, thanks again, no matter how it goes always great to work each of you on
Thursday nite, best event each week! 73 God Bless Todd WD0T