[3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 19:35:13 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 17

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   6      6
   80:  24     16
   40:  24     18
   20:   1      1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  55     41  Total Score = 2,255

Club:

Comments:

Great conditions on the low bands tonite, 20m was very long but worked V31AT, in
fact worked him on 20,40 and 80, thanks!!

A very fun nite, boy congrats to Ty NO3M, I worked him right at the end with
number 69, so he should have broke 70 easily!

Ok, 5 minute breakdowns: 8,10,7,12,8,10, so a better start and finish this
week, and NO minutes without a QSO, in fact I had a rariety, a 4 QSO minute!

Fun after net on 3610 with excellent scores and even better food!

Great fun, thanks all for the Q's!, God Bless, Todd WD0T