[3830] NA Sprint CW AE6Y HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, andrewfaber@ymail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW AE6Y HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 20:53:21 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: AE6Y
Operator(s): AE6Y
Station: AE6Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   74
   40:  126
   20:   99
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

Had a shack QLF moment when I went to turn on the Titan 425, used for the second
radio, and found no power supply under the desk!  I'd completely forgotten that
W0YK had borrowed it to try to fix our malfunctioning 425 from the P40L-P49Y
station.  Fortunately, the KPA500 filled in ably, though presumably 3-4 db
down.
  Fun contest, as always!
  CU all from P49Y in ARRL CW in two weeks.
  73,andy ae6y