[3830] NCCC Sprint KY4F LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KY4F LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 19:14:40 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 24

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   5      4
   80:  12      8
   40:  19     13
   20:   1      1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  37     26  Total Score = 962

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Well, that was embarrassing. QLF beyond belief tonight.  Apologies to all
especially K0EU.  I wish I could blame the rig (which was acting up) but in
reality, it was me.

I did manage to put up a new antenna this past week. Its a half size G5RV up
about 25 feet.... a real monster! hi hi..  But, it did seem to work better than
the inverted L.

This was by far my best ladder... 100% attendance and 5 weeks over 1k.  A few
years back I struggled to make 5 Q's!  Always fun and a highlight of my week.

Bill, thanks so much for being the mover and shaker on this deal!  Good luck in
your future endeavors.  If you get lonely, you can find us here on Thursday
nights!

73, Doug
KY4F