[3830] BARTG W5DQ/6 SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w5dq@mchsi.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG W5DQ/6 SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 19:25:41 -0700
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: W5DQ/6
Operator(s): W5DQ
Station: W5DQ/6

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Ridgecrest CA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   17       9          2
   40:   71      15          5
   20:  102      20         15
   15:   46      17         16
   10:    2       0          2
-----------------------------------
Total:  238      61         40  Continents = 6  Total Score = 144,228

Club:

Comments:

Band conditions ranged from absolutely great one minute to basically nothing the
next. QSB was rampant all over the bands. I guess since this isn't a major
contest the level of QSOs from JA, Asia, and Pacific was lower than I
anticipated. I was hearing EU quite often but getting through the East Coast
wall of big signals was a nightmare. seemed like every time I would get print
on a EU station, some Eastern US station would just swallow them up and I'd
have to wait till the timing was right again. But like all contests, winning
isn't as much as having fun just doing it. See you all in the next one.