[3830] WPX SSB EE7L/EA1(EA7HLU) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea7hlu@yahoo.es
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB EE7L/EA1(EA7HLU) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:34:55 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: EE7L/EA1
Operator(s): EA7HLU
Station: EA7HLU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: LUGO DE LLANERA
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:  159
   40:  183
   20:  508
   15:  393
   10:  134
------------

Club:

Comments:

Nice contest on my new location for contest. I used my special call for contest
EE7L, but as trasmiting in Asturias my call was EE7L/EA1. I was very pleasant
with the results in 80 meters because of an half wave home made antenna in the
countryside with no much noise in comparation with the existing in my home
town. Also good results in 20 meters where the propagation was really good in
my area. Not in 10 meters, the band didnÂ't open very much.
I want to thank you all the stations who contacted with me and for the next
contest I hope to be on the air from 160 to 10 meters. See you next year in
this contest and soon in others.
Carlos EE7L/EA1 (EA7HLU) Info available on http://www.qrz.com/db/EA7HLU.
73Â's