[3830] EA RTTY EA7HLU/EA1 SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea7hlu@yahoo.es
Subject: [3830] EA RTTY EA7HLU/EA1 SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:50:52 -0700
                    EA RTTY Contest

Call: EA7HLU/EA1
Operator(s): EA7HLU
Station: EA7HLU/EA1

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: LUGO DE LLANERA (O)
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   10
   40:  139
   20:  299
   15:   74
   10:    3
-------------------
Total:  536    79  Total Score = 171,192

Club:

Comments:

Good conteston RTTY from my new location for contesting, my first one in this
digital category from here. Poor propagation conditions in the area where the
10 meters were extremely closed. Several visits were made to this band during
the expected time but only three stations from Russia could be contacted.
On the other hand less Spanish stations than I hoped, were listening. Maybe
Easter holidays could be the main cause. Congratulations to all the stations
for their participation and great results expected. Thanks a lot to all of them
that could be contacted.
My working conditions were 1 dipole for 40 m AE antennas, 1 dipole for 10,15
and 20 m eantennas, and 80 m half wave wire antenna homemade. Power about 400w.
YAESU 897D, computer COMPAQ and interface DIGICAT from EB4FMT. Software
HRD(DM780).
I was txing from Lugo de Llanera a small town located in vicinity of Oviedo the
capital of Asturia, one of Spanish provinces. Asturias = "O" for your logs.
I hope to meet you again in the next contest.
More info: http://www.qrz.com/db/EA7HLU
73Â's
Carlos EA7HLU (EA7HLU/EA1) EE7L (EE7L/EA1)