[3830] WPX CW NN4GG SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, halken@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NN4GG SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 17:33:36 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NN4GG
Operator(s): N4GG
Station: N4GG

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 16:14
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   21
   40:  267
   20:  335
   15:  671
   10:   28
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of fun, but sure not as planned.  This was going to be a full 36 hour
effort.  Then the new FTDX5000 got delivered on Thursday afternoon, and the
plan became to ignore it until Monday.  Sure, right.  So Friday evening was
SO2R with 2X FT1000MP + ACOM2000A's as usual.  By Saturday AM I couldn't stand
it anymore, so I did some rewiring and went SO1R with the new rig and one ACOM.
 That didn't feel so great but I got to learn the rig, so Saturday night I did
some more rewiring and wound up Sunday SO2R with one FT1K and the FT5K and the
two ACOMS.  Half the SO2R functions were disabled and bugs were galore, but it
was fun and challenging.  15 was in great shape.  The 15 antenna here is
modest, so having 9M8, BY, E21 etc. call in was better than the last few years.
 Hope this holds.  I was happy to clear 2M points and not burn up any front
ends....

Multiple combos of FT1000MPs, FTDX5000, 2X ACOM 2000A, WRITELOG, wires in the
woods.