[3830] WPX CW N4PN SOAB(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N4PN SOAB(TS) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 17:36:28 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH: Macon, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 35

------------
  160:    1
   80:   57
   40:  354
   20:  502
   15: 1394
   10:  122
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

WOW!!

Not much complaining over condx this weekend...
Thanks to Jay, N4OX, custodian of KR4Z (Pensacola RC)..for the use
of the call once again...

Personal best in the WPX-CW...most Q's, most Q's on one band, and
most Prefixes....and best score..

Condx on Sunday on 15m like none I've heard in a long time...could
just point the beam North and "stuff" coming in from Europe, Asia,
US and South America, at the same time...

Had planned to spend the last hour or two on 40m working the higher
pointers, but no way I could leave 15....

Thanks to all...it was as much fun as one person should be allowed
to have in a short 35 hours...

Rig: FT1000MP
     AL1200
Ant: HyGain TH-5 @ 70'
     Alpha Delta 40/80 Dipole
     Unverted Vee for 160m (Not needed this weekend - only contack NR4M)
     EWE's (S & NW)
     Short Beverage NE

73, Paul, N4PN