[3830] WPX CW NR7DX(K7ABV) SOAB(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NR7DX(K7ABV) SOAB(TS) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 17:36:35 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NR7DX
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    8
   20:  227
   15:  415
   10:    5
------------

Club: Northern Rockies DX Association

Comments:

well, started the weekend thinking with all the family stuff I had i would be
lucky to work 3 or 400 q's...but I found more time after saturday afternoon and
had fun, mostly S and P...I hate to admit, but often I would ask for a repeat on
a number as a blur went by and I asked "did I get that"...sign of old dad time
creeping  up on me haw...some nice dx on the bands and good ops......great fun,
and we had a snowy/rainy weekend, so great radio time for me...thanks for all
the nice q's everyone...