[3830] WPX CW WW4R(N4ZZ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4zz@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WW4R(N4ZZ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 05:38:52 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WW4R
Operator(s): N4ZZ
Station: N4ZZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   12
   40:  336
   20: 1359
   15: 1050
   10:  130
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I was not sure if I would go all bands, but happy I made the decision with the
conditions we had this weekend.  I finally decided on Thursday when I
discovered I could up the power on my Green Heron controller that would allow
me to turn my tri-bander and 2el 40 meter yagi from west to north east.

This is my personal best score for this contest.  It's been quite a few years
since I put in 36 hours in a contest.  I had my doubts that I would stay in the
chair that long.  Not anymore.  Lots of excellent ops worked - thanks for the
qso's!

73 Don ww4r - n4zz operator