[3830] IARU VE5KS SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU VE5KS SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 12:37:43 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: VE5KS
Operator(s): VE5KS
Station: VE5KS

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: SK
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    1             1       0
   40:   39             7       3
   20:  133            17      11
   15:  120            21      20
   10:   19             6       0
-------------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Had a great time. 15 Mtrs was the best band, lots of mults and not as packed as
20 mtrs. Very pleased to work stations from 80 mtrs up to 10 mtrs, it was nice
to have such good conditions. Had to shut down early due to a thunderstorm,
which was good because I hear that the bands shut down due to the CME arriving,
plus the couple of hours of sleep were appreciated also Hi Hi.
My highlight of the contest was working two China stations, I have been trying
to work China for the last year and could never do it, but I did it this time
not only once but twice Hurray....

Rig Kenwood TS 140S, Tuner Kenwood AT-180, Antenna Cushcraft A3S up 8 metres.