[3830] IARU K7WP SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU K7WP SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 12:38:42 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K7WP
Operator(s): K7WP
Station: K7WP

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    14    0       4       1
   80:    98    0       8       5
   40:   283    0      23      16
   20:   303    0      29      26
   15:   241    0      21      28
   10:    75    0      12      12
-------------------------------------
Total:  1014    0      97      88  Total Score = 580,900

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP/ Force 12 6BA @ 70'/Mosley CL33 @30'/Sloper/N1MM

Really appreciate all those who pulled me out with the CME condx. Rough road
with LP at times...glad things improved! Great hearing 20m open so late.
Overall, tough going, but a bunch of fun and great to hear so many great
friends. Really enjoy this contest. We were fortunate at this QTH to have
decent WX this year...a bit of wind and rain (our Arizona monsoon season)but
never had to pull the tower down, as I did last year and lost 8 hrs of op time.
Our Arizona Outlaws W1AW/7 effort was hampered with bad WX in certain areas of
the state, even here in the Phoenix area, but the Outlaws pulled off a great
effort. Just lucked out this year at this QTH! Again, thanks for the Q's, and
thanks to the sponsors for a great contest.

73, John K7WP..
Go Arizona Outlaws...!