[3830] IARU MJ0CFW(JK3GAD) SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Jk3gad@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU MJ0CFW(JK3GAD) SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 03:25:49 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: MJ0CFW
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: GJ3DVC

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Jersey
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    56     2      4       21
   80:   167    12     11       24
   40:   285    24     18       32
   20:   415    46     22       35
   15:   279    24     21       24
   10:    89    24      9       18
-------------------------------------
Total:  1291   132     85      154  Total Score = 1,112,545

Club:

Comments:

It was "Friday 13th" when British airways cancelled my flight. I have to travel
very early morning on  Saturday so I do not have enough rest before the
contest. Luckily all antenna is fixed well before the contest, thanks to club's
chief engineer, Phil GJ4CBQ. This time club has only one tribander so I used
Inrad triplexer first time and it worked quite well. Despite not many 5 points
QSO were made on Sunday, my score is higher than last year thanks to nice
propagation until around 02Z and still good level of activities within EU. .
My operating style this time is CW on K3 for run, SSB on 1000MP for search HQ
multi. Less than 10% SSB QSO.
My next visit to the island is early August for EU HF championship and NA QSO
party CW. Thanks for all contacts.
73 Kazu JK3GAD, M0CFW