[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, post3833@k6vva.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 04:44:51 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - August 17

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   5      5
   40:  13      8
   20:  15     11
   15:  13      8
   10:
-------------------
Total:  46     32  Total Score = 1,472

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Had an irritating pain in my upper back & neck partially due to lack of sleep
and stress, which made operating a real PITNAB.  Hit the couch with ice packs
right after 0300 which helped greatly.

Apologies to Mr. Mork, K6UFO, who called me on 160m just seconds before 0300,
but I fumble finger typed KG6UG (or something like that).  In trying to correct
my QLF typing before sending an exchange, I saw the clock pass 03:00:00 ;-(

On one hand potentially a QSO had been (QLF) initiated, but without sending a
valid other-person callsign before 03:00:00, I decided that would be too much
in the realm of 'Rubber Clocking'.  Sri again, Mr. Mork.  I.O.U. a package of
frozen lasagne (inside joke).

In another OOOOPS department, last week I neglected to publicly say TNX to the
Booga-Meister (JimTX/N3BB), for personally autographing my copy of his novel
'REUNION' during my visit to BOOGA HQ.  I brought the book from home to TX and
back safely protected in a Hefty zip lock bag !!!

Listen folks, we really need to have some kind of 'NS Group Counseling' (or
Psychotherapy) to deal with the GROUP FEAR PROBLEM of going below 21.040 and
14.040 ;-0

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults that did happen...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust