[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, post3833@k6vva.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 20:38:58 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - August 24

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   5      4
   40:  14     12
   20:  19     18
   15:  17     10
   10:
-------------------
Total:  55     44  Total Score = 2,420

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Probably my best score yet, although with 30 Q's at the half way point, was
hoping for 60 :^)  Fumble-Finger QLF took over too much during the last half.

Tnx to Ken for using 'GEO' as his name tonight in honor of our NCCC comrade
George, K6SV, who sadly went SK this week.  I was going to use 'GEORGE' but
without advance notice anticipated too many repeat requests. In the upcoming
SPRINT events I will make amends.

Nice to have some new folks with us tonight, however the 2 different exchange
formats need to be thoroughly understood.

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust