[3830] NAQP SSB KC0W Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KC0W Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 22:49:29 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: KC0W
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: North Dakota
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:  326
   20:  284
   15:  163
   10:   27
-------------------
Total:  800    1  Total Score = 1

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Really a shame more people didn't get on ten meters. The band was open to 50% of
the country according the QSOs I made on 10.

 Some kinda strange high SWR kept me off of 75 meters. Will have to investigate
what the problem was on Sunday.

 Worked several dozen stations on 3 three bands. Nice to work AC0W for a Cow to
Cow QSO!!!

 Always glad to help the boys out with the North Dakota mult. I certainly
didn't work any other ND stations. Also missing from the log was: SD, AK, VT,
DE & several provinces. Wyoming and MT were well represented this year. Worked
a TON of WI & MN stations. It must be something they put in the water in those
2 states.

 Decided to call it quits 50 minutes before the end of the 'test after I caught
myself calling "CQ Field-day" on two different occasions. I know I'm getting too
tired to continue when I'm doing that, hihi.

 Hope to see ya again in the next CW, SSB or RTTY contest. If your not familiar
with the big station I'm constructing here please check out my bio on QRZ.com
for the latest information.

As always, the KC0W contesting disclaimer:

 *** I contest for the FUN of it from here in North Dakota & not to
collect any awards, plaques or "wallpaper". I use my general logging program
track the total number of QSO's made & leave it at that. This is why I have no
information regarding my total number of mults or a final score. ***

Tom KC0W

'