[3830] NAQP SSB K4RO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4ro@k4ro.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K4RO Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 23:00:12 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   28    18
   80:  154    37
   40:  250    42
   20:  290    51
   15:   19    10
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  743   160  Total Score = 118,880

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: Neutrons

Comments:

Used the name "TOM" in honor of Tom Neill K4XG, who passed away recently.
Big highlight was great short skip opening to W8 thru W1 around 0100z.
Signals were S9+ and there were actually a few people still around to work.
I think I added a lot of multipliers thanks to all of the stations who were
willing to try another band. Thanks for trying, whether we made it or not!
Special thanks to AC0W for taking the reigns of the NAQP SSB contests.

Log submitted. Confirmation #: 1326751.naqp-ssb

73, Kirk K4RO