[3830] CQ WW RTTY VE3RCN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY VE3RCN SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 18:06:14 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VE3RCN
Operator(s): VE3RCN
Station: VE3RCN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Welland, ON
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
Total:  80   186      43      27    27  Total Score = 18,228

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Well, that was ugly. I used a laptop with MMTTY. I used another computer (a
486)with a new version of N1MM on it for logging. I would manually copy and
send from the laptop then turnaround and enter the data on the other computer.
The contest robot keeps rejecting my entry...not in proper format! Hmmm, it was
the latest version on N1MM. I used a Signalink on USB. With this, one can not
utilize the tight filters of the TS2000. I would get on a signal, yet another
close signal would drown it out and I would decode jibberish. I am probably
doing something wrong...or not have the right software settings on the laptop.
Anyway, I am saving up my pennies to hopefully by a Rigblaster TI-5 that I hear
will do FSK and clear up my troubles.