[3830] CQWW SSB 9Y4W M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dl8dyl@gmx.de
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 9Y4W M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 18:01:38 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9Y4W
Operator(s): 9Y4W, DL8DYL, DL9DRA
Station: 9Y4W

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:  796    31       88
   20: 1128    31      101
   15: 1492    32      102
   10: 2028    31      109
------------------------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Just before the contest we had a rotten cable at our crank up tower and could
not wind it up. Therefore we had no antennas for 80m/160m and the beams were
short above the roof of the house.... our jamaican friends would say: "De
rassbombaclaat cable buss, man"

Is there any category for broken tower/highbands only???

Finally we had fun in the contest and enjoyed the pileups. Thanks to all for
calling!

73 de Irina, DL8DYL, Ralf, DL9DRA and Andy, 9Y4W