[3830] CQWW SSB OK7K(OK1BN) SOSB(A)/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ok1bn@seznam.cz
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OK7K(OK1BN) SOSB(A)/20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 23:47:17 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OK7K
Operator(s): OK1BN
Station: OK7K

Class: SOSB(A)/20 HP
QTH: Sazena Aerodrome
Operating Time (hrs): 44

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 3936    40      163
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

It was amazing experience!! We spent nearly a year of really hard work of
rebuilding 20m system but the change seems to be the crucial.

Used equipment:

FT-1000MP Mark-V Field + ACOM2000A

Stack 2x5el (2x ZX20-5, boom 14,2m)@ 27/15m (upper fully rotatable, bottom
rotatable 280-060 deg.)

3el tribander FB33 @ 17m

Almost more then a third of the contest I have problem with an Internet
connection. Consequently I missed a few mults. I watched cluster on my Iphone,
but compare the log with it is terrible...(to small and without bandmap).

Thank you to everyone who called me during this contest!!!

See you in next contest :-)

73 Petr OK1BN / OK7K

http://www.ok7k.estranky.cz/
http://www.qrz.com/db/ok7k